Thanks for requesting the
"Women in Finance" webinar replays.
View them below.
Creating a Culture for Women to Rise to the Top
Dr. Aprille Trupiano
“When a fish’s health is failing, you treat the water it’s swimming in…not the fish.” – Aprille Trupiano
In order to attract, develop and advance women in financial services, we need to create and nurture an environment where they will be wildly successful and feel fulfilled both in and outside the office. In Aprille’s presentation, viewers will learn:
- 3 major barriers that are blocking women from holding top positions in financial services – in the US and around the world.
- The #1 thing women need to rise to the top, stay at the top and lift other women with them as they advance upward.
- A step-by-step pathway to giving women what they want in order to attract and retain more women in your organization.
- Actions you can take, starting right away, to create an environment where women not only hit sales targets and become high performers, but thrive personally in your agency or firm.
- Strategies you can use to influence the culture around you, even when you’re not the one “in charge” of creating it.
Getting the Green Light: Discover the Secrets to Getting Couples to Say Yes
Closing couples can be frustrating when you feel like you’re doing everything right in the meeting, but you can’t seem to get the green light. Understanding that it is primarily the woman in the relationship who retains absolute veto power is the key to getting that YES. In this one-hour webinar, you’ll learn directly from Erin Botsford, a Barron’s Top 100 Advisor, how she closes more than 80% of prospects in the first meeting with a few simple, but wildly effective strategies.
She's Just Not That Into You; How to Stop Her From Leaving
Most advisors assume they have a good relationship with their female clients, until they leave. Women are leaving advisors in droves, creating the potential for massive attrition. 70% of women who lose a spouse end up changing advisors, and this equates to heavy losses for the traditional advisor. By incorporating a more feminine approach to marketing and communication, advisors can quickly reverse this trend and solidify client relationships while attracting more clients of both genders.During this presentation advisors will learn:
- How to build trust with women in just 10 seconds.
- Why loyalty is your new referral strategy.
- What women really want and how to deliver.
- The 3 most powerful tools that connect with women.
Crazy Good Stories: The Key to Building an Emotional Connection in 4 Minutes or Less
Deirdre Van Nest
Your clients make buying decisions based on emotion and then back their decision up with logic. If you want people lining up to work with you while deepening your existing client relationships, you must know how to speak to your listeners’ emotions. The most powerful way to do that is through storytelling. But…not all stories are created equal. To get great results, you must know how to create specific types of stories for business; stories that artfully tap into people’s emotions, make a concise point and do the selling for you. When you do this, it’s like pouring lighter fluid on all your presentations, conversations and marketing activities.In this interactive presentation, viewers will learn:
- Why relying on technical expertise alone to win and keep business is no longer enough.
- The biggest “sales-killing” mistake most advisors make while speaking and meeting with clients and and how to avoid it.
- How successful advisors are incorporating stories into their group presentations and one-on-one meetings with clients and prospects.
- The 3 types of business stories every advisor should be telling.
- The step-by-step formula for crafting your own WHY stories. This is a foundational skill every advisor needs in their toolkit. It enables you to overcome skepticism and to connect immediately and authentically with your listeners’ hearts in 4 minutes or less.