In 2017, White Glove experienced astronomical growth as a company. Here are some of the company’s key accomplishments.
One word comes to mind when I think back to 2017: wow.
In our second full year of business, we experienced astronomical growth as a company. My cousin and business partner, Mike Thurman, and I couldn’t have imagined how much we would change and evolve as a company in one short year. But it happened – and it was incredible.
2017 didn’t come without its challenges. But, we worked through each one of those challenges, and we now have a long list of “lessons learned” that will help us be better professionals and a better company moving forward.
Here’s a recap of some of the amazing WG successes in 2017:
- Completed 3,547 seminars (compared to 1,279 in 2016 and 161 in 2015)
- Educated 55,422 households through our seminars
- Hired 54 additional employees
- Grew to five office suites for our employees (with a 6th on the way!)
- Donated $44,240 to charities (chosen by our team members)
We have some pretty aggressive goals for 2018, but I’m confident that if we continue on the path we built from 2017, we’ll no doubt soar above those goals.
If you’re interested in learning more about how you can become part of the WG team, please reach out to our HR director, Danielle Thurman, at email@example.com.