Episode 7: Virtual Marketing Tips and Tricks To Become a Top Advisor – With Daniel Collison
“Communication is absolutely key to give your clients hope, to give them confidence in you, and ultimately in their own financial goals.”– Daniel Collison
So much of everyday life has shifted to a more virtual reality, but many advisors are hesitant to make the change to their practice. But for top advisors, it’s important to adapt and move forward with this “new normal”.
In this episode, Brad Swineheart and Daniel Collison, managing partner at Advice2Advisors, discuss several technologies and new marketing techniques advisors can use to move forward and excel in this virtual environment.
Listen + learn about:
- How advisors can use technology to improve their practice.
- What the “10 by 10” rule is and how it can help you gain referrals.
- Why communication is so important between advisors and clients in this new environment.
- The importance of social media for advisors — and why you need to outsource.
- The difference between the offensive and defensive approach to social media.
- And more!
Tune in as Brad and Dan highlight the role of technology and marketing for advisors in this newly virtual environment.
White Glove is proud to present Be Advised – Leading with Value. In this podcast, we focus on successful marketing methods for advisors that generate prospects and clients.