Episode 4: A Deep Dive Into 2020 Retirement Tax Planning – With Ed Slott
“If you’re not telling your clients about these new rules, you’re not educating nor looking out for them.”– Ed Slott
In the current virtual landscape, retirement tax rules are changing frequently, as are the ways that advisors are educating their clients.
In this episode, Ed Slott shares his insight about recent tax changes in this virtual financial industry and discusses how advisors can lead clients when it comes to their 2020 retirement tax planning decisions.
Listen + learn about:
- How the virtual environment has helped advisors spread their reach across the country.
- Why advisors need to be proactive with retirement and tax-related rules.
- How to use financial technology efficiently.
- What is Regulation Best Interest (RegBI) and how Ed Slott’s seminars can help you understand.
- The most important rules advisors should be educating clients on.
- And more!
Tune in to learn about 2020 retirement tax changes with Ed Slott.
White Glove is proud to present Be Advised – Leading with Value. In this podcast, we focus on successful marketing methods for advisors that generate prospects and clients.