Episode 13: The Influence of Business – With Dr. Aprille Trupiano
“This year really forced the industry to evolve, which in many aspects is absolutely amazing.” – Dr. Aprille Trupiano
Passion and drive are two qualities that make success possible, especially in financial services. But what happens when you decide to branch out and further your career?
In this episode, Brad Swineheart is joined by Dr. Aprille Trupiano, entrepreneur, author, former TV and radio host and United Nations Peace Ambassador. Aprille shares her experience in financial services, discusses international trends and explains why some financial advisors are having trouble keeping up with evolving business trends.
Listen + learn about:
- The opportunities that arise with working anywhere in the world.
- Background information on the financial services industry.
- Potential trends that could help drive business in 2021.
- What is an empathy profile and how to identify your ideal client.
- Concrete ways advisors or agents can prepare for changes moving into 2021.
- And more!
Tune in to learn about Dr. Aprille Trupiano’s journey and the influences of business today.
White Glove is proud to present Be Advised – Leading with Value. In this podcast, we focus on successful marketing methods for advisors that generate prospects and clients.